SCHOOLHOUSE COMMUNITY ROOM
The School House was built in 1891 and was acquired by Fall Creek Township in 1991. Today, our School House Community Room is available for use by Fall Creek Township Residents for a nominal fee and a refundable deposit. Fall Creek Township also partners with service and community organizations, as well as HOA’s, to use our community room. All of the rental money is filtered back into Fall Creek Township food Pantry and used for programs like our Back-to-School Backpacks.
- 800 square feet, including the lobby table.
- 10 6′ Rectangle Tables + 1 Round Table.
- 76 Stackable Chairs.
- With tables and chairs set-up, the room will hold 53 people.
- Trash Bags are provided for the community room and restrooms
- Deposit is refundable if the room is cleaned according to the contract.
BASEMENT ROOM RENTAL
Basement Conference Room is not available for rental at this time
The Basement Conference Room is available for use by Fall Creek Township Residents for a nominal fee and a refundable deposit.
- Maximum capacity is 20 people.
- Conference Room Trash Bags are available.
- Deposit is refundable if the room is cleaned according to the contract. (Trash Removal, Vacuuming, etc.)
FALL CREEK TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY AND BASEMENT ROOM RENTAL
The Fall Creek Township Schoolhouse Community Room is now taking reservations for rentals after August 1, 2021. Contact our office for availability.